Rosie Bell Memorial Scholarship
Each year, the founder of Harvesting Scholars awards a scholarship to assist with college expenses. Named in memory of her two grandmothers who instilled the importance of hard work, faith, good character, and getting a good education, this scholarship is awarded to deserving students to assist with setting them on the path to achieving their educational goals.
1. Applicant must be a 2022 graduate from a Georgia high school in Bartow, Floyd, Polk, Paulding, or Gordon County. Students outside of these counties but who have been directly involved with Harvesting Scholars through coaching or mentoring are also eligible.
2. Must have at minimum an unweighted 3.0 GPA.
3. Must provide a copy of your high school transcript (unofficial copies are accepted).
4. Must provide proof of acceptance/enrollment in a 2 year or 4 year college or university.
5. Must provide a current recommendation letter from a school official or a leader in your community.
6. Must be attending college this upcoming school year (2022-2023).
7. In addition to the application, write and submit an essay 300-500 words stating your educational and career goals and WHY you need this scholarship.
8. Must have participated virtually, or in person at a meeting or event sponsored by Harvesting Scholars within the past two years. Share briefly your experience with the organization.
Click here to download the application.